A lightweight serum that aims to instantly hydrate and re-energise the skin to provide the perfect prep in your skin care regimen. Symbiosis Anti-Oxidising Rose Radiance Serum incorporates powerful ingredients such as Rose, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C that work to support natural skin renewal, promote elasticity and leave skin with a soft, dewy and radiant finish.
Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, working to intensely hydrate and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. Rose works to buff away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal soft, fresh, and youthful skin. Its light-reflective properties work to illuminate delicate skin, softening flaws and boosting radiance. Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C aims to neutralize free radicals and helps reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dom Lla on Jul 5, 2020[Rose + Hyaluronic Acid] - Anti-Oxidising Rose Radiance Serum0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
I'm a guy and I use this product. Sounds weird but guys need skincare too. I use this product after I shave and my skin looks awesome. I've tested this product for a month and a half now and it is awesome. I've used it by itself and with my skin care regimen and this product is worth it.
- Works to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Aims to soften skin
- Contributes to re-energising the skin
Did you know?
Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful hydrating molecule that can hold up to 1,000x its weight in water. Found naturally in the skin, Hyaluronic Acid diminishes over time, which leads to dull, dehydrated skin.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow the serum to fully absorb before moisturising.