This serum has an anti-ageing, revitalising effect resulting in skin immediately feeling softer and smoother. Symbiosis Revitalising & Redensifying Facial Serum is blended with active ingredients that aim to provide the skin cells with oxygen, increasing the skin’s elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Prebiotics aim to strengthen the skin’s surface against environmental threats whilst also diminishing factors that trigger sensitized, reddened skin to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness. Retinoids help increase firmness whilst diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They work to signifcantly improve uneven skin tone.
Christina Tarifeno on Aug 1, 2020
[Prebiotics + Retinoids] - Revitalising & Redensifying Facial Serum0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
I love this product! It has done wonders to my skin. I got it as an item in my Glossybox and it’s definitely something I will continue using. It also made me curious of the rest of Symbiosis products!!
- Aims to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness
- Helps regenerate and redensify skin
- Works to improve uneven skin tone
- Helps increase firmness
- Works to strengthen skin’s surface
Did you know?
When cleansing your face before applying serum, use tepid water. Hot water could make your skin perspire which inhibits absorption and cold water will close pores, blocking the serum’s effectiveness.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow serum to fully absorb before moisturising.