(4,8/5) on(8 reviews)
Regular price $127.00 -30% Price $88.90
Aims to clean, purify and promote skin resurfacing.
A deep cleansing gel designed to dissolve pore clogging oil, remove impurities and decongest the skin. Symbiosis Purifying & Redensifying Cleansing Gel is infused with high performance ingredients to help smooth skin's texture.
Harbouring significant soothing and antioxidant properties, Zinc aims to lessen the formation of damaging free radicals and contributes to support skin’s structure when exposed to UV light, pollution and other skin-agers. Rich in antioxidants, Tocopherol works as an emollient to keep your skin young and supple. It also aims to help tighten the skin and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Glycerin works to intensely hydrate and soften skin making it the perfect remedy for dry areas.
- Aims to remove impurities
- Helps tighten the skin
- Aims to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Works to protect against free radicals and environmental stressors
Did you know?
Cleansing and removing makeup and impurities at night will help keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. Apply the cleansing gel using your fingertips directly to damp skin. Avoid applying the gel directly onto a washcloth as it will absorb too much of the product, causing unnecessary waste.
2. Massage it into skin in a circular motion, rinse well when finished and then give your skin a final swipe with a facial sponge or a washcloth to ensure makeup, dirt and oil are thoroughly removed.
3. Although it is essential to cleanse at night it is just as important to wash your face in the morning to remove any natural oils that build up on your skin while you sleep. Plus, you want to gently wash away the products you applied before bed so you start with a clean surface before applying your daytime lotions and potions.
Store in a cool and dry place
Ingredients: aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf extract, tocopherol, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, hydrolyzed walnut extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf water, peg-90 glyceryl isostearate, panthenol, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, propylene glycol, zinc pca, glycerin, laureth-2, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, pentylene glycol, disodium edta, calcium chloride, ferric chloride, manganese chloride, zinc chloride, cupric chloride, magnesium chloride, parfum (fragrance), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, CI 42090 (blue 1).
The Best Cleansing Gel!
I've been using this cleansing gel for the last few months and I can say that I will never change products, my face always feels clean, smooth and vibrant! Would recommend.Report abuse
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad you noticed visible results after using this product.
a great finding
Suuuuuuuperb, bought it as a gift too after using it myself and nothing but positive feedback, works like magicReport abuse
I will admit that i'm super
I will admit that i'm super lazy when it comes to removing my makeup, but this product has been a complete game changer and has definitely sped up my evening skincare process. You can really see and feel it working to lift the make up off your skin. It's also gentle enough to remove eye makeup without being too evasive, and works to melt all makeup off your face in minutes... well maybe even seconds!I have quite oily skin naturally (though using this doesn't bother me at all, as I only use it as the first step in my cleansing routine), but I would still recommend this to my oily skin friends as it's not intrusive enough to make a bigger impact once it's washed off. It is a little on the pricey side, but the luxurious glass bottle really does last a while so i think it 's good value for money.Report abuse