Serums are a great way of getting active ingredients deep into your skin. Most are made from water which means that they can get deep down into your skin and work their magic!
This serum has an anti-ageing, revitalising effect, resulting in the skin immediately feeling softer and smoother. Symbiosis Revitalising & Redensifying Facial Serum is blended with active ingredients that aim to provide the skin cells with oxygen, increasing the skin’s elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Prebiotics [PrB1] aims to strengthen skin’s surface against environmental threats whilst diminishing factors that trigger sensitized, reddened skin and contributing to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness. "Prebiotics also promote a more diverse array of bacteria, and diversity is key to healthy skin," says Dr Whitney Bowe.
Retinoids [RE6] help visibly increase firmness whilst aiming to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - and improve significantly uneven skin tone.‘Retinol is pure Vitamin A and it is used to treat specific skin concerns such as skin prone to large pores (acne prone skin) and mature skin,’ explains Linda Blahr.
- Aims to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness.
- Helps revivify and redensify skin
- Contributes to improving uneven skin tone
- Helps increase firmness
- Contributes to strengthening skin’s surface
How do I get the most out of it?
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the serum to fully absorb before moisturising.